If i sign up to receive GungeGirls blog entries by email, will i also receive spam?
Absolutely not. In fact we hate spam as much as you do at GungeGirls. W even take part in a program that helps track down major spammers and email harvesters. Cool huh?
GungeGirls.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval.
– We make no promises about blog update regularity, but it’s fun to do and provides us with a valid reason to take a break from playing Halo 3.
– It is not work friendly. It hates work. In fact it would rather be on the sofa in its underwear watching Sponge Bob and Oprah all day.
– RSS is a way of having notification and/or content directly delivered to your computer. You can find out more about RSS here.
– Yes, the podcast is free.
– There is no schedule for the podcast, it is shot when we have both an idea and time to shoot it.
– No, we don’t understand iSlime.tv either.
– Members area is updated a minimum 3 times a month with new material.
– Video updates are available in high quality .WMV and Quicktime files. By high quality, we mean they look awesome full screen on your monitor as well as on your TV. None of that tiny screen size or fuzzy compression nonsense. Bandwith be hanged, we are all about the quality.
– Members also have access to a growing back catalogue in the shape of The Media Centre.
– We use CCBill.com to process transactions for our subscribers as they are the best in the business and have superb customer service. Anything to do with usernames and passwords including canceling a subscription can be taken care of HERE.
– The Slime recipe is a closely guarded secret, accessible only to those closely involved in GungeGirls.com. And cold hard cash. Lots of.
– We do not give out contact details of the girls on the site. It’s a big scary world out there, we are sure you understand.
– We are based in the UK.
– We do not have any employment opportunities except for models. Not even tea boys…
– The reason we come across as disliking Windows, is because we do.
– We have been operating for 5 years.
– We like cake.
Any other questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org